As of April 16, 2020 SARS-CoV-2 Response
We are committed to the safety and health of all our Worldwide Employees and Customers and will endeavour to follow all guidelines of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Public Health England and applicable local governments. During this time all our global teams will be following Work-From-Home directives and will continue to work normal business hours. We apologize for any delay in responses and appreciate your understanding.
What is Unified Communicator?
ucplus Mobile is an application for your smartphone or tablet that means you don't have to be "out of office" when you're out of the office!
It connects to a ucplus Server and enables dialling and collaboration features on your mobile device.
Key Dialling Benefits
- Call colleagues directly in the office even if they do not have a DDI (Direct Dial Inward) number
- Take advantage of cheaper (or even free of charge) call rates
- Accessing the application's shared address book allows the mobile user to quickly access and call important external contacts without needing to store each number in the mobile phone contacts list
Key Collaboration Benefits
- Check status of colleagues before calling them
- Update colleagues of your availability from your mobile device
- Remotely set destination of incoming office calls (for example to a home phone). This could be useful if your mobile device is low on power or you want to reduce the cost of the redirected call.